ESTERO, FL- Blue Sky Therapy, a leading provider of physical, occupational and speech therapy, with clinic locations throughout Ohio and Florida, recently acquired Florida GulfCoast Physical Therapy (FLGCPT) in Estero, FL. Joining Waterworks Total Rehab in Naples and Absolute Physical Therapy in Bonita Springs, Blue Sky is looking forward to continuing its quality of care throughout southwest Florida with Florida GulfCoast Physical Therapy.
“We are so happy to have Florida GulfCoast Physical Therapy under the Blue Sky umbrella and to continue to grow our top of the line physical therapy services in Florida. We are excited to integrate Florida GulfCoast’s team into the Blue Sky family, allowing us to continue our mission of maintaining the highest level of patient-driven quality care. We are also excited to have the opportunity to provide our current patients, new patients and referral sources in southwest Florida with an innovative and patient-focused practice like Florida GulfCoast,” said Renee Halfhill, LPT, CEO & President of Blue Sky Therapy.
Program and Services offered at the Florida GulfCoast Physical Therapy Clinic include:
- Physical Therapy: FLGCPT therapists offer personalized treatment to help decrease pain, address the effects of aging, regain strength, and improve range of motion and functional mobility for patients.
- Pre- & Post-Surgical Therapy: Preparation for surgeries and post-operation recovery with FLGCPT’s specialized orthopedic PTs. Our physical therapists develop personalized treatment plans to help patients regain full range of motion and strength after surgery.
- Lumbar Stabilization Training: Our physical therapists identify the cause of back pain and help patients to effectively recover using a lumbar stabilization program specifically designed to meet patient-specific needs and goals without medicine use.
- Sports Medicine: FLGCPT therapists offer personalized sports medicine programs to help active patients reach performance and/or sport-specific goals. We also assist in increasing strength and flexibility while decreasing pain and helping to prevent injury.
- Balance Training & Vertigo Treatment: Our therapists can help patients take control of specific vestibular disorders or other balance problems through one-on-one treatment to help address symptoms while also providing resources and education on conditions.
- Wellness Consultation: Our therapists can help patients address the effects of aging and help to achieve better overall well-being. Our comprehensive wellness solutions focus on mindset, strength, flexibility and balance to help maximize physical abilities, minimize the effects of aging and improve overall quality of life.
About Blue Sky Therapy
Blue Sky Therapy, founded in 1986, is dedicated to providing the highest level of patient-driven quality care at all times. Through our valued family of over 1,500 active employees and dozens of professional partnerships, Blue Sky therapy works to demonstrate uncompromised integrity and excellence while providing expert physical, occupational, and speech therapy services to their patients. In addition to our outpatient clinic locations, we also provide therapy services to Skilled Nursing Facilities, Assisted Living Facilities and Home Health Care. Learn more at BlueSkyTherapy.net.
Florida GulfCoast Physical Therapy
20451 S Tamiami Trail Suite 6
Estero, FL 33928
Phone: (239) 948-2222